On 1040A, why does TT report total of IRA and Pension distributions on line 12 instead of showing IRA on line 11 and Pensions only on line 12 and how do I correct that?

I input IRA and Pension distributions individually but they were shown as a single sum on the Pension line (#12). What do I need to do to show them (properly) on the individual lines? 

If your IRA distribution is appearing on Form 1040A line 12, it means that you overlooked marking the IRA/SEP/SIMPLE box on TurboTax's 1099-R form.  Distributions from traditional IRA accounts will be reported on Form 1099-R with the IRA/SEP/SIMPLE box marked.  Distributions from any other type of account will be reported on Forms 1099-R that do not have the IRA/SEP/SIMPLE box marked.

Go back and edit the 1099-R form in TurboTax corresponding to the Form 1099-R that you received from the traditional IRA.

Thank you...that was my oversight - it is now correct