56tradesm

Ok, just to clarify for an idiot like me, should I add the amount in box 14 (my hlth ins paymts) to box one to get my total pay, or is box 14 already included in box one?

Hal_Al

Actually, neither.

Box 14 is just informational. The health insurance is pre-tax and was not included in box 1, nor should it be added to box 1. 

Hal_Al

Actually, neither.

56tradesm

So, in other words, did I pay the amount in box 14 out of the amount in box one or is the amount in box 14 money I made (and paid out) in addition to box one? Is my total pay box one only or box one plus box 14?