Solved: My wife is a realtor and recevied a 1099 what from is used to make sure she gets credit for social security

My wife is a realtor and recevied a 1099 what from is used to make sure she gets credit for social security

My wife is a realtor what form do I used to make sure she gets credit for social security. 

She will report the 1099 as self-employment income on Schedule C, and she can deduct business expenses against that income.  If she has a net profit, she will pay self-employment taxes on that income, which are social security and Medicare taxes.  She will then get credit for those payments.