lovebirds4ever-

My income is 6,048.00 from SS.My wife has one w2 of 370.00 with zero paid out to federal? After a couple attempts our refund shows $29 EIC. Any advice on how to get more?

Should we file joint or separate? I can't claim her as my dependent bc we are married nor can I claim Head of Household. I take care of her financially, physically and she has many mental health issues. Advice please??

You cannot get earned income credit at all if you file separate returns.  The EIC you are getting is based on the amount your spouse has that W-2 for.  You cannot get EIC for Social Security.