Solved: My in process return shows that I must pay PA tax on my qualified pension. That is not accurate and I have not had to pay it in the past.

My in process return shows that I must pay PA tax on my qualified pension. That is not accurate and I have not had to pay it in the past.

Have you finished completing the PA return?  It will often start as taxable but during the interview, you will be asked: "What kind of retirement income do you have from Pennsylvania?"  From the drop-down menu, you can select a designation which fits your pension, including a default option for "I'm eligible, Plan's eligible. No PA tax"

See attached screenshot (note you may need to click edit next to your retirement income source on a Retirement Income Summary page before you get to this screen)