My grandson received social security benefits from...

My grandson received social security benefits from his fathers death. Where do i put that on the form

You do not enter a dependent's SS benefits on your tax return.

If the dependent does not have any other income they do not report the SS benefits on a tax return.

If your grandson is required to file a tax return because of income other than the Social Security benefits, when preparing the tax return click the "magnifying glass Search" icon on the top row, enter "ssa1099" in the search window and press return or enter, and then click on the "Jump to ssa1099" link to enter Social Security benefits.