turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sn4bbs

My return was accepted on 1/29 I qualify for the EITC which I know is longer wait. However the bars are gone on IRS and it just gives the EITC info now. Is this normal?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

My return was accepted on 1/29 I qualify for the EITC which I know is longer wait. However the bars are gone on IRS and it just gives the EITC info now. Is this normal?

This is normal and is a message that is showing up for all filers affected to let them know about the PATH act. Please refer to the TurboTax FAQ below for more information on the PATH act. Also, if you have questions concerning the status of your refund on the tracker, and 21 days or more have elapsed, you can call 1(800) 829-1040 to speak to an IRS representative.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5556415

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sn4bbs

It previously had the bars and I do not recall this happening to me last year, so I was confused. Thank you for the quick response.
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

This is normal and is a message that is showing up for all filers affected to let them know about the PATH act. Please refer to the TurboTax FAQ below for more information on the PATH act. Also, if you have questions concerning the status of your refund on the tracker, and 21 days or more have elapsed, you can call 1(800) 829-1040 to speak to an IRS representative.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5556415

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies