Solved: In review, I get a screen to check this entry:Form 1099-R (untitled); Recipient state - either state or zip or country code is required.What is going on?

oldiejim82

In review, I get a screen to check this entry:Form 1099-R (untitled); Recipient state - either state or zip or country code is required.What is going on?

KittyM

This is a blank 1099-R.  Go back to your Federal return, and choose the Wages & Income tab.  Scroll down to Retirement and Social Security and Revisit your entries.  Delete the "Untitled" 1099-R.  Make sure all the 1099-R's you actually have are present, then return to the error check.

KittyM