In PA, what is the "State Type Code" for retirement income for an inherited IRA? I'm under retirement age. Already entered in fed section, but that didn't help in state.

Note: the only options that appear remote possibilities are: no entry, early distribution from a ret. plan, rollover, I'm eligible; plan's eligible (no P. tax), I'm not eligible yet; plans' eligible in Pa, Traditional or Roth IRA -over 59.5, Traditional or Roth Ira, under 59.5, non-qualified deferred comp plan, life insurance or endowment,

I'm eligible, plan eligible   will result in the retirement plan distribution not being taxed.  For info on what is taxable or non taxable, see:   https://revenue-pa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1470

An inherited IRA is generally coded 4 in box 7 of the 1099R and is not taxable unless marked 4D.

Thank you!

so what do you enter for the state type code if it is marked as 4D?