• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amandabrown9226
Level 1

If I was accepted in the early batch could I possibly get my check back early as well I always claim depends .. I know that it says it will be until after February 15 Iam aware of that but last year I

*I meant dependents not .. not depends .. and please don’t guess I just want to know actual facts please
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
xmasbaby0
Level 15

If I was accepted in the early batch could I possibly get my check back early as well I always claim depends .. I know that it says it will be until after February 15 Iam aware of that but last year I

No.  If you are getting EIC or additional child tax credit you are still subject to the PATH act and should not expect your refund before early March.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3397970-path-act-delayed-refunds-for-some-filers

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

1 Reply
xmasbaby0
Level 15

No.  If you are getting EIC or additional child tax credit you are still subject to the PATH act and should not expect your refund before early March.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3397970-path-act-delayed-refunds-for-some-filers

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v