amandabrown9226

If I was accepted in the early batch could I possibly get my check back early as well I always claim depends .. I know that it says it will be until after February 15 Iam aware of that but last year I

*I meant dependents not .. not depends .. and please don’t guess I just want to know actual facts please

No.  If you are getting EIC or additional child tax credit you are still subject to the PATH act and should not expect your refund before early March.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3397970-path-act-delayed-refunds-for-some-filers