Solved: If I have a 5498-SA form and not a 1099 form so should I make a copy of the 5498 form and send it in the mail or just a copy of my W-2s?

If I have a 5498-SA form and not a 1099 form so should I make a copy of the 5498 form and send it in the mail or just a copy of my W-2s?

I entered all of my information on turbo tax and now I have to print out and sign the paperwork and mail it off. When I review the mailing directions for the state tax return it says “be sure to attach a copy of your w-2 and 1099 form” to the rest of the paperwork. but I don’t have a 1099 just a 5498-SA. Do I send in what I already have or did I do something incorrectly. Help!

No, do not mail the 5498-SA.

Yes, send the copy of your W-2. 

If you did not enter a 1099, there would be no need to attach one. A 1099 would be attached if you received any pensions, or IRA distributions. 

No, do not mail the 5498-SA.

Yes, send the copy of your W-2.