Solved: If i did not check pension as an rmd must i fill out amended tax

If i did not check pension as an rmd must i fill out amended tax

i already did an amended tax filing because i forgot to add pension to my form.  Now, i wonder if my tax would change if i didn't check that i get regular monthly checks.  i am 80

Yes, you do need to amend your amended return to show that the pension is received on monthly basis; that is how RMD for pension is met.  If you haven't indicated that, you most likely have been assessed a penalty.  

I recommend at this point that you seek out a tax professional. It is actually difficult to amend an already amended tax return.  You would have to download TurboTax into your computer at this point or it won't be done right.