When adding a 1099-DIV with box 2a filled with 192 dollars, the TurboTax Online Review shows that dates need to be added for the capital gain distribution in box 2a. Why?

When adding a 1099-DIV with box 2a filled with 192 dollars, the TurboTax Online Review shows that dates need to be added for the capital gain distribution in box 2a on the 1099-DIV entered for the 192 dollars. Why is this happening, as there are no dates on the 1099-DIV form? Is it because the system was too busy to process the return online? What can I do to fix this so the return can be filed?  It is now April 14th 🙂   Thank you for all your help  -

I would just enter the date of your brokerage statement, since there are no other dates. Hope this works.

Thank you for your comment. It basically wants me to enter the types of information from a long term sale that would be reported on a brokers combined statement. But there is no page showing any stock sales. So when I tried adding 01/01/18 it asked for even more information. And did not want to have to enter false details- and definitely would appreciate any additional answers -

Also even when the entire 1099-DIV was deleted, the TurboTax Online Review still showed that the dates needed to be entered -

I am clueless I download my investment information from an institution, can you do that? if so information should be correct.

Ok, tried it again and used 12/31/2018 for both dates and it did work, and just in time 🙂 Thank you Ho1lst!