lesanderson

I work full time and collect Social Security. So far in this prosses my SS income is not been accounted for. Where is it to be accounted for or posted?

Last year I did not pay a voluntary income tax and was informed I am should be.
KatrinaB

If you have entered your SSA-1099 form then your social security income has been reported on your return. However, none of your benefits may be taxable. The Taxable portion depends on the other income that you report on your tax return. Please view the TurboTax FAQ below to determine if any of your social security benefits are taxable.

Follow the directions below to see if you have entered your SSA-1099 form.

1. Log in and click take me to my return (unless already in).
  2. Click the Federal tab on the left side of the screen.
  3. On the next page, you will see a list of your income documents. Make sure form SSA-1099 is listed.
  4. If you need to enter your SSA-1099, scroll down to see all income and click Show More next to "Retirement Plans and Social Security".
  5. Click the Start tab beside "Social Security (SSA-1099, RRB-1099)".