Solved: I took some money out of a Fidelity Destiny plan and received a Form 1099-B. It shows 2 transactions, one for long-term reported to IRS and one for "Not reported to IRS.

lingman

I took some money out of a Fidelity Destiny plan and received a Form 1099-B. It shows 2 transactions, one for long-term reported to IRS and one for "Not reported to IRS.

Are both of these entered under Investment sales?

RichardG

Yes.  The "not reported" transaction usually means the broker did not report your basis in the investment to the IRS.  It's important in this situation for you to locate and report your basis in the investment on the 1099-B entry screen.

RichardG