Solved: I took money out of an IRA in 2018. I repaid some of the amount back within 60 days. How do I account for it if my 1099-R doesn't reflect this?

I took money out of an IRA in 2018. I repaid some of the amount back within 60 days. How do I account for it if my 1099-R doesn't reflect this?

After you enter your 1099-R into TurboTax, you'll be asked some questions about the distribution.  One of these questions will be What did you do with the money?  You'll check the box saying you moved it to another retirement account (or returned it to the same account).  Then you'll be asked how much of it you put back, and you'll say all of it.

Those two answers will result in the distribution not being taxed.

Type 1099-R in your search bar for a jump link that will take you to the screen where you input 1099-Rs into TurboTax.