Solved: I started my return, but don't have all my 1099's yet. Can I go on to Deductions, and come back to Income later? Can I start my State return, even if I add 1099's later?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I started my return, but don't have all my 1099's yet. Can I go on to Deductions, and come back to Income later? Can I start my State return, even if I add 1099's later?

I'd like to enter as much as possible, so I'd like to move on to Deductions & Credits even though I'm not done with the Income section. And if I go ahead to the State section, but later work on Income again to add more 1099's, will they flow into the State return?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I started my return, but don't have all my 1099's yet. Can I go on to Deductions, and come back to Income later? Can I start my State return, even if I add 1099's later?

Yes, you can work on different sections of your return at once and all updated information will flow to the state return.

However, be sure to do a review of your state after adding the additional income to federal.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Yes, you can work on different sections of your return at once and all updated information will flow to the state return.

However, be sure to do a review of your state after adding the additional income to federal.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings