Solved: I started my return, but don't have all my 1099's yet. Can I go on to Deductions, and come back to Income later? Can I start my State return, even if I add 1099's later?

I started my return, but don't have all my 1099's yet. Can I go on to Deductions, and come back to Income later? Can I start my State return, even if I add 1099's later?

I'd like to enter as much as possible, so I'd like to move on to Deductions & Credits even though I'm not done with the Income section. And if I go ahead to the State section, but later work on Income again to add more 1099's, will they flow into the State return?

Yes, you can work on different sections of your return at once and all updated information will flow to the state return.

However, be sure to do a review of your state after adding the additional income to federal.