I received a message that says I can't file yet du...

I received a message that says I can't file yet due to a recent law passed by congress regarding Qualified Tuition Plan distributions. How long do I have to wait to file?

If your distribution from a Coverdell ESA or 529 College Savings plan was used only for qualifying education expenses, you are not affected by the change in the tax law, and you should remove Form 1099-Q from TurboTax and file your tax return.  The IRS does not require the form to be included on a tax return unless there are taxable distributions. 

Thank you very much!!!