xokeriox16

I received a 1099-r form from MassMutual. Turbotax is asking for the account number which I have and a document ID and I dont know where to find that?

MinhT1

On the 1099-R entry screen in TurboTax, only the Federal ID is required. There is no box for an account number or document ID. These are not required.

If you have seen these questions elsewhere in TurboTax, let me know and I'll try to help further.

alyluvenviro

When I click to file my 1099-R form it requests that I fill out an account number and document ID too. Is there another way to get around that since I'm missing the document ID number?