Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I need to enter a 2d state 1099-G

We received our Colorado 2014 tax refund in 2016.  So I need to enter 2 of them.  Your system only allows for 1.
1 Reply
Level 15

I need to enter a 2d state 1099-G

Another state tax refund can be entered.  When on the State and Local Tax Refund Summary screen, click on + Add Another State or Local Tax Refund.

To enter a state or local tax refund (Form 1099-G) -

  • Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Other Common Income
  • On State and Local Tax Refunds on Form 1099-G, click the start or update button

Or enter state refunds in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to state refunds

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.



Manage cookies