What type of form are you trying to delete? A 1099-R, a W-2, or something else? In the meantime, the below guidance can help you delete a form:
Here's the general procedure for viewing the forms list and deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:
- Open or continue your return in TurboTax.
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools and then Tools.
- In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
- Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet in the list and follow the instructions.
- Need to remove a business that transferred over from last year? Find out how to properly remove it.
- To delete a form that came in the mail (for example, W-2, 1098, or 1099) it's best to do it from that form's summary screen. Search for the form number (for example, W-2) and select the Jump to link in the search results to get to the summary screen.
- You can't delete Form 1040. That would be like yanking the foundation out from under a building. If you want to get rid of the information you've entered, you can clear your return.
See the original article here.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"