junergenis

I need the Retirement Income section of the new TurboTax to complete estimating my taxes. I've been checking every day. When will it be available?

I thought everything was supposed to be ready bu Dec 4.

The IRS has not yet finalized the retirement forms for tax year 2020 so TurboTax cannot incorporate those forms into the program until the IRS finalizes those forms and instruction.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for IRS forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-pe...

macuser_22

If I had to guess, knowing the IRS history with new forms (and for 2020 there are huge forms changes) I would guess that the IRS probably will not be releasing the electronic specifications for those forms until February or even March.

fanfare

You have to use the prior year CD/Download program to approximate your 2020 taxes. You do that by entering your 2020 amounts. Not exact but close enough.