2049hfp

I moved in 2019 to Florida and I had direct deposit for my retirement and SS accounts and never changed my address. What do I do

I moved in 2019 to Florida and I had direct deposit for my retirement and SS accounts and never changed my address. What can I do . I have corrected that problem recently.

JohnB5677

This should not be a problem as long as you still have the same accounts.  It doesn’t matter what state they are in.

You should change your residence to Florida in My Info, or Personal Info.

Did you not receive your 1099-R and SSA-1099 forms?   Were state taxes withheld for the "old" state?

2049hfp

Yes, They sent the 1099's to my NY address and my daughter sent them to me in Florida.

BillM223

So far, I don't see a problem. As SweetieJean asked, were taxes withheld for New York? Otherwise, what is your concern?