Solved: I'm being told to upgrade because my spouse paid e...

I'm being told to upgrade because my spouse paid excess Social Security. I calculated the percentage from her W2s and it's accurate. How is this determined?

While the percentage may be accurate, if your spouse worked at more than one job and earned more than $132,900 in total wages, she would have excess withholding and be due a refund of that withholding.

She should have paid no more than $8,239.80 in social security withholding during 2019 when all of the Box 4 withholding is totaled from her Form W-2s.

How can this excess be filed/claimed? Is it done automatically within the software?