I have withdrawals from my IRA plus RMD. But fidel...

csam817

I have withdrawals from my IRA plus RMD. But fidelity stated they they are not issuing 1099. Should I just skip this on my turbotax? There is no option to skip it.

They have to send you a 1099R.   Maybe you can log into your accounts and print them out.  Did you take the RMD and withdrawals in 2019?  Maybe they meant they are not sending out the 2020 1099R yet until the end of the year.

macuser_22

If you had a 2019 IRA distribution then the IRA custodian is required by law to send a 1099-R not later than Jan 31, 2020.  You must have misunderstood or this is a 2020 distribution that you will not receive until 2021.    Fidelity knows the rules and  law.