allain43

I have two 1099-R forms. One has the IRA/SEP/SIMPLE box checked, the other not checked. How do I complete that area on your form? How soon do I get a response?

How soon do I get a response?

CherylW

Are the 1099-Rs for the same distribution?

If they are, then you need to call the plan administrator and have them send you a corrected form.

If they're for different distributions, then there's a box between 7 and 8 on the input screen for the 1099-R, The IRA/SEP/SIMPLE box is checked on my copy of the 1099-R.

If you leave the box unchecked, Turbo Tax asks you again to double-check on the next page.

CherylW