tobysadog

I have TT premier. I am trying to enter SEP IRA contribution and followed TT directions but there isn't a "jump to" button. Can I enter SEP IRA in premier?

Enter self-employed retirement in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to self-employed retirement

tobysadog

but I don't get the "Jump to" prompt. Can I get it with Premier or do I have to upgrade to enter the SEP IRA

The key words work in any of the TurboTax editions.  Make sure that you are entering it in correctly.  All lower case with the dash (-) included.
tobysadog

thank you!