What happens when you follow this procedure -
To enter Social Security benefits reported on form SSA-1099
- Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
- Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
- On Social Security (SSA-1099, RRB-1099), click the start or update button
Or enter ssa-1099 in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to ssa-1099
......or had you already filed your taxes ?...that's a different problem.
No, I haven't filed. I was wondering if the IRS waited until a certail date....Jan. 31ST?...to let you file?
Sign out of TurboTax or just close the TurboTax window. Clear cache and cookies on your web browser. Close the browser and re-open. Access your TurboTax account again and try entering the SS benefits - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/
If the problem persists then change your web browser to whichever of these you are not currently using, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Windows Edge