I have a direct rollover and rollover contribution. that New Jersey if asking for, Why isn't it on the Pensions, Annuities and IRA withdrawals form in Turbo tax?

New Jersey says it does not participate in non taxing of rollovers. Since I live in New Jersey should turbo tax have included the rollover?

I did not get a straight answer myself, I too did a rollover from a pension to my IRA, but turbo tax doesn't consider it a roll over, they keep calling it a contribution. I contacted the IRS and they told me its not a contribution, I know this, he said to contact turbo tax and tell them there is a glitch in their system that is not recognizing rollovers and calling them contributions instead.  I live in KY , not New Jersey, I wonder why they don't recognize rollovers, thats pretty stupid if you ask me.. I'm sorry that I can't give you a better answer.  If you find out let me know.