Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

efarge2

I have a copy of the payment of $241.24 for the social sec. + medicare for the Misc.1099 of $1576.70 which i earned. I can upload the documents.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
GiseleD
Expert Alumni

I have a copy of the payment of $241.24 for the social sec. + medicare for the Misc.1099 of $1576.70 which i earned. I can upload the documents.

Please note, this is a public forum, so we cannot see your return or account here. Do you have a question regarding the above data you provided?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How did you pay the SS & Medicare?  Did you send in an estimated payment to cover it?

You can type estimates paid in the search box at the top of your return and click Find and it will give you a link to Jump To it.

OR

To enter Federal or State Estimated Taxes Paid, including a state estimated payment made in January for the prior year, go to

Federal on left or at top.  Personal (Home & Business)

Deductions and Credits at top

Then scroll way down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid

Estimated Taxes - click the start button

efarge2

hi Turbo people -- got word that my $160 was paid by my Visa but have NOT yet heard that you submitted my tax returns to IRS nad GA IRS.  I've not gotten any funds deposited in my bank account.  so here's what i need:

1.  proof that you did submit my returns to federal and state

2. i need  a copy of my URS return -- i somehow did not copy it the day we finished with the report and now can't find the way to get it!

3.  proof that the funds overpayments were submitted.....please respond and thanks...i am Emile Farge [email address removed].   

@efarge2 wrote:

hi Turbo people -- got word that my $160 was paid by my Visa but have NOT yet heard that you submitted my tax returns to IRS nad GA IRS.  I've not gotten any funds deposited in my bank account.  so here's what i need:

2. i need  a copy of my URS return -- i somehow did not copy it the day we finished with the report and now can't find the way to get it!

3.  proof that the funds overpayments were submitted.....please respond and thanks...i am Emile Farge [email address removed].   

The Postmark Report for the Federal and State tax return will show the date/time the tax return was transmitted and the date it was accepted by the IRS and your State.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

3.  proof that the funds overpayments were submitted

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

If you selected Direct Deposit of the Federal and State tax refunds, the bank data will be on the Federal Information Worksheet and the Georgia Information Worksheet in Part V of each worksheet.

Only you can submit your return.  Did you go all the way through the File tab, through the 3 steps and hit the big orange Transmit Returns Now button?

You can check your efile status here     

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/   

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  What does it say?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies