Solved: I have a 1099-DIV where the distribution is split between my wife and her sister. How should this be entered?

I have a 1099-DIV where the distribution is split between my wife and her sister. How should this be entered?

Enter the 1099-Div and show the full amount. Two screens later at "Tell us if any of these uncommon situations apply to You"; select "I need to adjust these dividends". On the next screen enter the amount that belongs to the sister and check the nominee box ("I received all or part of these dividends for someone else").

Be sure to tell the sister to report her share.