I had to manually enter a W-2 and 1099-R data for ...

welchr965

I had to manually enter a W-2 and 1099-R data for my return, These do not show up on my Summary of W-2 or summary of 1099-r forms on my NY return, How do I add them?

MaryK1101

Is your current address in New York?

@welchr965

welchr965

Yes my address is in New York on my return.  I did figure it out.  The data for the W-2 and 1099-R did not show up on the New York Summary because they did not have NYS tax withheld.  Reading the instructions for the summary of W-2 and 1099-R form, it says to list those documents where NYS income tax was withheld.  Since there was no withholding, they don't need listed.