Solved: I filled out this tax form for my father in law who is deceased. It doesn't say deceased anywhere on the return. Did I do something wrong

I filled out this tax form for my father in law who is deceased. It doesn't say deceased anywhere on the return. Did I do something wrong

can I go back and correct it if needed?

Go back to the Personal Info section and click the Edit button next to his name.  Go through the questions and you'll come to a box that says "passed away before filing this return".  Put a check in the box and proceed on.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**