gfr8934

I efiled my amended federal return last night and I owe money, but I had the box check as NO to withdraw from my checking account, how can I make sure it will be withdraw

pk

First I hope you are talking about a corrected return and not "amended " return -- amended returns need to be  prepared as "amended " ( tell TurboTax that ) and to be signed / dated and mailed.

Second once you have e-filed a return, and it has been accepted for processing. you cannot change anything. If you have selected  "NO" to direct debit, then you have two options ---1. send in a check for the amount along with a 1040-V for the year  OR  2. go to www.irs.gov, look for Payments --EFTPS and there you will find ways  to pay electronically such as credit card, debit card, direct debit from your account etc.