I did not receive a 1099-K form because I didn't make over 200 individual sales, but I still have income to report. How do I do this?

perryfjellman

I am a self employed software developer selling my software to customers. I use Shopify and PayPal, but neither are providing me with a 1099-K form. I have my orders and income totals in a spreadsheet. What option do I use when entering this into TurboTax?
Marketstar

You can claim your self-employed income without a 1099-MISC or 1099-K with the following steps::

Type in schedule c in the search box, top right of your screen, then click the magnifying glass

·  Click the jump to schedule c ink in the search results.

·  Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your business income and expenses

You will arrive at the Your Business page where you will see the various income and expenses categories.

To enter business income not on a 1099-MISC, follow the above instructions, then:

• On the Your Business page, click Start or Update next to Business Income

• On the Business Income page, click Start or Update next to General Income

• Enter income not designated on a 1099-MISC  on the next page, Tell us about additional income