Solved: I can not submit because its flagging that I don't have info. regarding 1099-R form. I don't have that form nor is anything filled out in that section! Anyone know why?

I can not submit because its flagging that I don't have info. regarding 1099-R form. I don't have that form nor is anything filled out in that section! Anyone know why?

I have never taken money out of my retirement account and have not received a 1099-R form. 

Enter 1099-r in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to 1099-R

On the screen Your 1099-R Entries, delete the form shown

Thank you SO much!