turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kdw7356

I am trying file my return and I am being prompt to open the Retirement Saving Contribution Credit tab. When I open the tab nothing is there.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am trying file my return and I am being prompt to open the Retirement Saving Contribution Credit tab. When I open the tab nothing is there.

We're aware of the issue and working on a fix.  To complete your return, when you enter Federal Review, you will see a section named "Answers to review."  Click the "Review" button and answer all the questions.  This will satisfy the required answers needed for Retirement Savings Contribution Credit.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

We're aware of the issue and working on a fix.  To complete your return, when you enter Federal Review, you will see a section named "Answers to review."  Click the "Review" button and answer all the questions.  This will satisfy the required answers needed for Retirement Savings Contribution Credit.

The fix will be available on 3/23.
AnnetteB
Intuit Alumni

Take a look at the answer below from TurboTax Lina to a question that is similar to yours.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6753071

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies