I am reimbursed by my former employer for my Medicare Part B premiums that are deducted from my social security payment. Do I report this and if so where?

I am not sure the answer fits the question. The question is not about deducting premiums or out of pocket expenses paid.  It is about receiving money from the employer.  Nor is an HRA involved.

You do not report the payments under a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) provided by your employer since you cannot deduct any medical expenses including Medicare premiums that are being reimbursed.  You can only deduct medical expenses that you paid with out of pocket funds and were not reimbursed.

When entering your SSA-1099 in the TurboTax program and you have Medicare premiums included on the SSA-1099, do not enter those premiums into the program which were paid by the HRA.

To enter your Social Security benefits reported on form SSA-1099

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on
  • Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
  • On Social Security (SSA-1099, RRB-1099), click the start or update button