I am now retired. Your form wants me to report as if I am working. How do I change that ?

You are posting from Self-Employed. Perhaps that is the version you used in past years and it just took you back to that.  You can clear and start over to downgrade to a lower priced version.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2586254-how-do-i-clear-and-start-over

Do you need more help with entering retirement income such as a pension, IRA distributions or Social Security?

To enter your retirement income, Go to  Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA  401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.

Go to Federal> Wages & Income>>Retirement Plans and Social Security  (SSA1099 and 1099RRB) to enter your SSA1099.