I am having a difficult time with my 1099-NEC.It s...

brendim89

I am having a difficult time with my 1099-NEC.It says that I am not providing enough information but I provided everything I have.

It says that I am missing information but I have entered exactly what my1099-NEC has.
DMarkM1

Since the 1099-NEC is for non-employee compensation, you will need to return to the "Self-employment" topic under the "Income & Expenses" tab.  Delete the form 1099-NEC and re-enter the information from your copy of the form.  

brendim89

I entered exactly what my form says. 

DMarkM1

Great.  Many times starting the entry from scratch ensures no stray marks/spaces show up.  Try deleting the form using the left hand menu.

1. Click "Tax Tools"
  2. Click "Tools"
  3. Click "Delete a Form"
  4. Find the 1099-NEC
  5. "Delete"
  6. "Confirm Deletion"

If the experience persists after deleting the forms, please post which TurboTax product (online or desktop) and version (deluxe, premium, etc) you are using and if any specific item in the form is being highlighted.