mitsuohf

I am AD military, I got married on 19 Jun 20, I have to submit a W-7 to the IRS for my wife to get a ITIN, for stimulus I got 1200 and 600, do I qualify for more?

The original payments I received were because I was single, but now I am married.
PattiF

No, you do not qualify for additional stimulus payments. Generally, if you are a U.S. Citizen or U.S. resident alien, you will receive a payment. If you wife is waiting to receive her ITIN, she is not eligible at this time.

Economic Impact Payment eligibility

mitsuohf

Recently read a blog about exemptions for US Military.

https://www.eitcoutreach.org/blog/are-immigrants-eligible-for-the-stimulus-check/

Apparently I can still claim for my wife, because I am currently serving.

MaryK1101

Unfortunately for the stimulus the IRS is using your status in 2019. You are correct that-

Active Military: If either spouse is an active member of the U.S. Armed Forces at any time during the taxable year, only one spouse needs to have a valid SSN for the couple to receive up to $1,200 for themselves. 

@mitsuohf