How to I report non-taxable social security income? All SS is non-taxable due to UK/US tax treaty (I live in the UK). Doesnt work to enter in SS section of income.

If you live in one of the following countries, your Social Security Benefits are exempt from tax on your Form 1040:

Canada, Egypt, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy (if you are also a citizen of Italy), Romania and the United Kingdom.

This information is taken from IRS Publication 915  

If you meet the qualifications for your Social Security Benefits to not be taxed, report the Social Security exactly as it appears on your SSA-1099. 

Overwrite box 5b (the line where the taxable Social Security shows up on the new 1040) to be Zero and write in the line next to it US UK Tax Treaty article XX. You can do overwrite in the Forms section in the Desktop version, but you cannot e-file with an overwrite