Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How to fix TurboTax error message on K-1 line 16B? The transactions are shown as VARIOUS. The previous answer was no help.

So I tried entering the k1 with 2 separate entries and it still didn’t work.  Short of deleting the entire K1 and taking the chance the IRS will not catch it is the only alternative I can come up with

How to fix TurboTax error message on K-1 line 16B? The transactions are shown as VARIOUS. The previous answer was no help.

Hi.  I don't know if this will help anyone else but I was having the same problem withe 16B.  Just FYI and for search, it was IEP (Icann Enterprises).  I had non-zero values for B, C, F, I, and J and I was determined not to fill out K-1's for each box.  That was crazy.  I had originally imported the K-1 via TXF file and in the end the fix for me was to delete all of the lines that had 0 values.  The import crated a lot of 0 values and apparently TT isn't smart enough to understand that "0" is the same as "not important" and deleting them fixed the problem.

This problem was posted in 2019 and it's now 2021.  :(

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies