You can add it as Other Income. Indicate in the description that it is from a 1099-Misc and the box number.
- I'll choose what I work on
- Less Common Income select Start (or Update) for
- Miscellaneous Income.
- Other reportable income and you can enter your own description(s) and amount(s)
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
You can report it as other income on Sch 1 line 8. Here's how to enter it in TurboTax.
- Click the Federal Taxes tab ( Personal in the Home & Business version)
- Click Wages & Income. (Personal income in the H & B version)
- On the screen "Your 2020 Income Summary," scroll all the way down to the last section, "Less Common Income."
- Click the Start or Update button for the last topic, "Miscellaneous Income, 1099-A, 1099-C."
- On the next screen, "Let's Work on Any Miscellaneous Income," scroll down and click the Start or Update button for the last topic, "Other reportable income."
- The next screen asks, "Did you receive any other taxable income." Click Yes.
- On the next screen, "Other Taxable Income," enter a description and the amount. Click Continue.
- On the next screen click Done.
The income will be reported on Sch 1 line 8 with the description that you entered.