Solved: How do I get back to change the amount I contributed to an IRA. I put on my form I contributed from a traditional IRA to a Roth when that wasn't actually the case. I

How do I get back to change the amount I contributed to an IRA. I put on my form I contributed from a traditional IRA to a Roth when that wasn't actually the case. I

You can update an incorrect amount entered incorrectly using the instructions below:

• Click Federal > Wages & Income
  • On the "You Income" summary page, scroll down to IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R) and then click Edit/Add.
  • On the "Your 1099-R Entries" screen, click Edit next to the 1099-R you want to update.
  • Click Continue once you verify the owner of the 1099-R.
  • Then you can update the amounts on the next screen.

• Click Federal > Wages & Income