How do I figure out where my returns are being sent to

I want to find out if my returns are being mailed or deposited automatically into my bank account
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can verify the method you chose for your refund by looking at your paper or electronically stored return. If you look at your return, the cover pages by TurboTax will have the information listed under the balance due/refund section. You will also see the information on your 1040 by looking at the refund section. If you chose to have it directly deposited the banking information will show, if not TurboTax's cover sheet will say "Your tax refund should be mailed to you within three to four weeks after your return is accepted". On the 1040 refund section, the banking information will have X's instead of numbers if you chose mail. If you see banking information then you chose direct deposit.