Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I delete 1099-c info that was entered in error? was suppose to be entered 1099-G

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

How do I delete 1099-c info that was entered in error? was suppose to be entered 1099-G

To remove the 1099-C form from your return please follow the steps below. I have also added instructions on how to enter your 1099-G, if needed.

Delete a form in TurboTax Online:

1. Open your return, if it's not already open.(To do this, sign in to TurboTax, see your Tax Timeline, and click, ‘Take me to my return.’)
  2. In the upper right corner, click My Account > Tools.
  3. In the pop-up window, select Delete a form.
  4. Click Delete next to the form or schedule and follow the instructions to remove the form/schedule.

How to enter your 1099-G (Unemployment compensation and paid family leave are entered in the same place)

1. Open your tax return in TurboTax online.
    (To do this, sign in to TurboTax, see your Tax Timeline, and click, ‘Take me to my return.’)
  2. Using the Search feature in the upper right corner of the screen, enter 'unemployment compensation' and perform the search. Then click on the “Jump to” link, which is the first item in the search results.
  3. On the Unemployment (and Paid Family Leave) screen, answer Yes and click Continue.
  4. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your 1099-G information.

jempa

How to enter your 1099-G does not work. It will not allow me to enter 1099-G; it requires I upgrade. What?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies