sddean50

How do I calculate my AGI for 2022 since I've retired and don't have more income for the remainder of the year?

Your AGI for 2022 will be based on the income you have received during the calendar year, no matter in which months of 2022 you receive that income.  If you have retired, will you be receiving any Social Security or any other retirement income?   And....why are you trying to calculate your 2022 income at this time?   Your 2022 AGI will go on your 2022 Form 1040 when you prepare your 2022 tax return in 2023.

Use the TurboTax calculator TaxCaster for tax year 2022 estimates - https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/calculators/taxcaster/