How can I unlock the screen so that I may add more 1099Rs. It ask aquestion About the distribution code and instantly locked up. The code was 4D

JotikaT2

I noticed you are in the Free edition.  The Free edition of TurboTax only supports W-2 wages and the Earned Income Credit.

In order to enter your income from your retirement distribution, you will need to upgrade to the Deluxe version of the program. This is needed as you need additional forms to report you retirement income.

Forms included in TurboTax products

@JotikaT2 wrote:

Forms included in TurboTax products

The link you provided shows that indeed the 1099-R is supported.   I would suggest to the poster that you clear the browser cookies and cache or try a different browser.

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 7.34.10 PM.jpg

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing