nandawn

How can I change the name under which TT has attributed pension income? (It's under my name, instead of my spouse -- it's their pension.

IreneS

To change the name under which a 1099-R was entered, please follow these steps:

1. Click on Federal > Wages & Income.
  2. Scroll down to the Retirement Plans and Social Security section and click on the Start/Revisit box next to IRA, 4701(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R). 
  3. If you've already entered one (or more) 1099-Rs, you will see a screen Your 1099-R Entries.  Click Edit next to the 1099-R you wish to change.
  4. On the next screen, Verify the Owner of This 1099-R, mark the radio button next to your spouse's name. 
  5. Click Continue.

IreneS

1. Click on Federal > Wages & Income.
  5. Click Continue.

nandawn

Thanks!